Poor indoor air quality, mold contamination, water damage, chemical exposures & improperly adjusted computer workstation equipment drain worker productivity and job satisfaction while increasing costs of doing business.
If accurate exposure assessment and expert risk communication is important to your organization, then contact the Tri-State/Delaware Valley Area's Expert- Dr. Richard Lynch, Ph.D., CIH. Contact Dr. Lynch now at 856-764-3557 to rapidly assess exposure concerns and to design solutions that fit your workplace!
|Environmental Safety Management Corporation (ESMC) was Founded in 1992 by Dr. Richard Lynch, Ph.D., CIH.
• Litigation Support
• Indoor Air Quality Testing
• Mold Testing
• Mold Remediation Oversight
• Laboratory Safety Expert
• Office/Computer Ergonomics
• Industrial Ergonomics
• Noise Monitoring & Control
• OSHA Compliance Assistance
• Energy Consulting
Serving NJ, NY, CT, PA, and DE
|With over 25 years of experience Dr. Lynch is highly qualified to help businesses diagnose and solve exposure problems.
• PhD in Public Health
• MS in Industrial Hygiene
• Certified Industrial Hygienist
• Certified Microbial Consultant
• Certified Microbial Remediation Supervisor
• Certified Energy Auditor
• Certified Energy Procurer
• Qualified Expert Witness
• Former Professor - Rutgers Univ.